Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

<ACCEPTED> Apply Hunter

Landring

<ACCEPTED> Apply Hunter Empty <ACCEPTED> Apply Hunter

Post  Landring Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:42 am

Personal info:

1. How old are you? 20

2. Where you from? Italy

Character info:

1. What is your character name?
    Landring

2. What race/class are you?
    Elf/Hunter

3. Please link your current specc: http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_3_85q52510305130513304c23i

4. What attunements(MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have?
    Y/Y/Y

5. How much nature resistance(+FR if you are tank) do you have?
    178 unbuffed (238 with aspect of the wilde) and have 2x[Coldrage Dagger]

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?
    all raid and istance except Naxx (and c'thun)

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday 19:30-24:00 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids?
    y

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid? y

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats?
    i know elr becose i was member (i left after first chromaggus kill because I had no time for play and I could not always be there at 19)

Avise
    Avise

<ACCEPTED> Apply Hunter Empty Re: <ACCEPTED> Apply Hunter

Post  Avise Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Hey man, a couple of things I want to ask, since servers are down I cannot see your gear. So please make a reply with links to each item, aswel as enchants.

Also I want you to know that, these raid times are not 100% set, they are what we used when we raided before summer and it's not 100% sure we will still use them.

I dont know if anyone told you either when they told you to apply, but we do not raid at the time being, we are trying to get it started again within the next couple of weeks, so don't expect to join a raid with us soon if you decide to join! Smile

Also since you did not spec surefooted, I take you are 9% hit capped from gear? and also I am not a hunter myself, but I heard that http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_855g505f05251030513051q is a way more effective spec. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Good luck Smile
    Laureline
    Laureline

Post  Laureline Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 am

According to me Landring's spec is better for raid.

I think i'm the hunter using the most his pet during our raids (progress and farm) and it's not really easy cause it's dying like everytime, especially on bosses. Healers are not wasting mana on it and this is quite normal.
    The second point of using a pet in raid is that you have a high chance to aggro adds during fights cause you cannot move it like a melee will. (My Diego is pro so don't worry about that :p ).

A spec with some talents in beast mastery is nice for 5/10 men groups or even low raids like ZG, it's dealing a lot and quite usefull especially on trashes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:53 am