Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<ACCEPTED> Killshot Application of a Rogue

Killshot

<ACCEPTED> Killshot Application of a Rogue Empty <ACCEPTED> Killshot Application of a Rogue

Post  Killshot Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 am

Personal info:

1. What is your name?
    Anthony

2. How old are you?

3. Where you from?
    I am form Greece and i live in Athens.

4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well?
    I am a very good user of the english language.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed?
    Yes

Character info:

1. What is your character name?
    Killshot

2. What race/class are you?
    Human rogue

3. What gear do you have? Tell us every single gear slot, if you have some offset- or situational gear (always a bonus) link that too, and all the enchants along with it. Here is a good database you can use.

The link does not work for me and i couldn't find a proper database, so i apologise for this and i will try to give some more info along with the items.

head: bloodfang hood (tier 2)
    neck: onyxia tooth penand (head of onyxia reward)
    shoulders: nightslayer spaulders (tier 1)
    cloak: cloak of veiled shadows (Cenarion circle reward) +3 agi
    chest: nightslayer chest (tier 1) +4 stats
    wrists: zandalar madcaps (zg set)+9 str
    hands: bloodfang gloves (tier 2) +15 agi
    belt: nightslayer belt (tier 1)
    pants: darkmantle pants (BiS set d0.5)
    boots: bloddrenched boots (Bis 20 man) +7 agi
    rings: band of Jin, Ring of Fury (both BiS 20 man)
    trinkets: Hand of Justice, Royal Seal of Eldre’Thalas (BiS)
    weapons: MH: Brutality Blade OH: Warblade of the Hakkari (crusader on both swords)
    Ranged: Fahrad's Reloading Repeater

4. Please link your current specc: Use this link.
    combat swords (combat swords)

5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have?
    I have completed all the required attunments, available in the game.

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have?

I have about 165 Nature resistance coming from:
    Sylvan Crown (Tailor)
    Sylvan Shoulders (Tailor)
    Sylvan Vest (Tailor)
    Gaeas Embrance
    Jasper Link of Nature Resistance
    Petrified Band (Dire Maul West)
    Heart of Noxxion

plus some ''greens''.

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?

Retail:
    I started playing wow in 2004 on server Kul Tiras (Eu PVE), and stayed there until the release of WotLk. My main character was a nelf warrior called Beast who tanked and dps'ed for a long long period in 2 of the server's end-game guilds.
    In vanilla i have raided till Skeram as the TBC came out and most of ppl went to hellfire peninsula for the ''ding''.
    In TBC i have completed the whole end game contend untill a bad wiping at M'Uru.

Feenix
    I joined the feenix community in the end of 2011 starting as a casual player.

I spend some time in grinding and i joined a core guild called ''ascendancy'' and raided with them till we killed the Twin emperors.
    (after that the guild was disbanned)

Finding a rogue on feenix is easier than finding rice in China so i didnt have the best of luck in finding an end game guild.

Finally in the past 4 months i became a Class Leader in ''Project Extreme'' a guild that stopped and disbanned in Chromaggus.
    (obviously not one of the best guilds Eu but i still love them all Smile)

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids?
    Yes.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid?

In every raid i come with 1 flask of the Titans
    20x elixir of moongoose , 20 x elixir of giants ,20 x AP food
    and 10x winterfall firewater.

4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system?
    Yes.

5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot?
    Yes.

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats?
    I do not expect something specific except some great moments in end game raiding and ofcourse a fair treatment.

2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else?

2 Things.
    1. my stupid and retarded jokes.
    2. my D. P. S. What a Face

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband?

<Ascendancy> Was a really nice and hardcore guild..i left by myself cause i wasn't that ready to follow the end game content (exams etc.)..and they also disbanded cause half of them went to Archangel.

<Project Extreme> This was a really nice guild and as classleader i made a lot of in game friends, raiding expiriences and i had a great time during that.
    Unfortunately they disbanded after some wipes in Chromaggus and some ppl joined work in progress,(thinking they were pro's)......and found themselves kicked.. Cool (!!)Fortunately i am not one of them.

4. Anything you would like to add
    Any time you need any answers about my application i am online almost every day and it would be great to meet you ingame Smile
    Killshot

<ACCEPTED> Killshot Application of a Rogue Empty Re: <ACCEPTED> Killshot Application of a Rogue

Post  Killshot Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:29 am

Avise
    Avise

<ACCEPTED> Killshot Application of a Rogue Empty Re: <ACCEPTED> Killshot Application of a Rogue

Post  Avise Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:55 am

Your gear is very good, your experience is very good, your application is easy to read, and I have seen you in-game. Your dps too, is very good.

A few things.

• You should bring 2x titans flasks to each raid, not 1x.

• You should bring 20x elixir of brute force too.

• You should get fully enchanted, including 3% hit scope, 8+ agility on head+legs (or zg idol of course).

Apart from these things you seem like a really cool guy and I want to give you a trial at least, whisper me in-game on any of the chars listed in my signature when you are ready for invite! Smile
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 am

Oh yea. I forgot a couple of things..

Please use this spec instead: http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_4_8c5323105g3210052020050150231r

also, please bring a bunch of thistle tea to every raid ofc Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 pm