Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<ACCEPTED> Application rogue!

Woozza

<ACCEPTED> Application rogue! Empty <ACCEPTED> Application rogue!

Post  Woozza Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 am

Personal info:

1. What is your name? Zebastian

2. How old are you? 20

3. Where you from? Sweden

4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well? Yes, lived in USA for 2 years.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed? I will be happy to speak in raids.

Character info:

1. What is your character name? Woozzaa

2. What race/class are you? Dwarf (female) Rogue

3. What gear do you have? Tell us every single gear slot, if you have some offset- or situational gear (always a bonus) link that too, and all the enchants along with it. Here is a good database you can use.

Bloddrenched Mask (zg)
    Neck:Fury of the forgotten swarm
    Shoulders: Zandalar Madcap's Mantle (rep)
    Back: Cloak of shrouded mist's (raggy)
    Chest: thick silithid chestguard (aq20) 4+ all stats
    Wrist: Zandalar (rep) 9 strenght
    Hands: Aged core leathergloves (mc) and Bloodfang 7+ agi on both
    Waist: Nightslayer
    Legs: Nightslayer 8+ agi
    Boots: Bloodfang 7+ stamina
    Ring1: Quick strike ring (mc)
    Ring2: Painweaver band (ubrs)
    Trinket1: Blackhands breadth
    Trinket2: Royal seal of eldre`thalas (rogue quest)
    Ranged: blastershot launcher
    Main hand: Perdition's blade (Raggy) 5+ wep dmg
    Off hand: Qiraji sacrificial dagger (aq20) 15+ agi Sand polished hammer - with crusader.

4. Please link your current specc: Use this link. http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8c5203104g320305002055010022105p

5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have? Have all exept naxx, but will fix that quick

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have? 11+ nature

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix? Retail: all raids until MoP. Feenix: aq20/mc/bw/aq40 3 bosses.

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids? Yes, Mondays i might be a little late sometimes, but if i do, i will let you know before.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid? yes

4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system? Best system there is.

5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot? Absolutly

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats? To be part of top ending guild who wants to progress all the time.

2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else? I am serious and competitive when it comes to raids. And always up for suggestions.

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband? I was in the guild Vendetta redux wich progressed pretty good. But the Officier system was corrupted and when i called it out i can demoted and couldnt join raids. So i decided to leave. Sad.

4. Anything you would like to add? I hope me leaving the other guild for that reason doesnt make the decision if i can join this guild!
    Avise
    Avise

<ACCEPTED> Application rogue! Empty Re: <ACCEPTED> Application rogue!

Post  Avise Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:18 pm

welcome to the crew! Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 am