Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

<ACCEPTED> Resto Druid

Rivalz

<ACCEPTED> Resto Druid Empty <ACCEPTED> Resto Druid

Post  Rivalz Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 am

Personal info:

1. What is your name?
    Kenneth
    2. How old are you?
    3. Where you from?
    Norway
    4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well?
    I do.
    5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed?
    I Have working mic and headset and i speak up if it is needed.

Character info:

1. What is your character name?
    Rivalzyo
    2. What race/class are you?
    NE Druid
    3. What gear do you have? Tell us every single gear slot, if you have some offset- or situational gear (always a bonus) link that too, and all the enchants along with it. Here is a good database you can use.

4. Please link your current specc:
    http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_11_8014c5321x505203145315001
    This is what i use for now. I will respecc if i start to raid ofc.
    5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have?
    MC/BWL/NAXX

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have?
    Nothing yet, But i can easly fix 150+ if i start to raid, got 3-4 Characters with full NR gear on horde side.

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?
    Retail I cleared all contents from Up to Panda. I stop playing after i did Dragon Soul HC. I did not do Naxxramas In vanilla tho.
    Feenix, I cleared Cthun And 11/15 in Naxxramas.
    2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids?
    I can Come Wednsday and Monday. Sunday might be a bit Hard for me, But i am able to join some of the Sundays raid.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid?
    I am. I have a bank char filled with pots and herbs. Active herbalist here ! Wink
    4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system?
    Yes i am.
    5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot?
    Yes i am.

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats?
    Good Progress, Good people that dont fail on easy tactics. Mature and Nice Social attitude.
    2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else?
    I will Bring Alot of Experience and a Cute little Night Elf.
    I will also bring a guy that is mostly in a good mood and trying to cheer up ppl when things are going that good.

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband?
    I have Been in Envenom (horde) from the start but i left them about 3 months ago, Had 1 Month raiding break.c Me and My friend Started up this new guild. Boondock Saints. We got alot of good progression, very very fast. 8/9 Aq40 now and the guild is not even 2 months old Smile So i am Co GM in BoondockSaints on the Horde side, But it is not the same Raid days so it wont be a problem. I wanted to raid more on the horde side but we cant keep up with 5 raid days with 40 ppl. That wont work. That is why i want to raid on ally aswell.

4. Anything you would like to add?

Like i Just said. I am CoGM for Boondock Saints Horde guild, But it will not effect my raiding here. I just want to raid more.
    Rivalzyo

<ACCEPTED> Resto Druid Empty .

Post  Rivalzyo Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 am

I forgot to mention my gear. But tbh I am kinda to lazy to find every item i got on Wowhead or something.
    So i can say that i have Pre Bis gear, with some better items.

580+ healing without buffs. All possible enchants i can have.

And myself if i am inviiting ppl to my Hordeguild alwasys take a little chat with them before i invite them and i check the gear online cause its much easier for the boss to actually take a look at it then starting to read up on the internett.
    Avise
    Avise

<ACCEPTED> Resto Druid Empty Re: <ACCEPTED> Resto Druid

Post  Avise Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:18 am

This application looks more than pleasing to me, I'd like to speak with you some in-game, you should also speak to Amasi.

Best of luck to you Smile
    Neilly
    Neilly
    Class Leader
    Class Leader

Post  Neilly Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:31 am

Hello, we spoke in game! Everything looks very promising gear/experience wise, we would really like to have you in our core druid team, Dont have much to add ,you already have all the attunments, maybe get some NR gear for Visc but thats it Smile If my opinion still counts..Accept him!
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 pm

welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:10 pm