Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<DECLINED> Rogue app

Saraa.

<DECLINED> Rogue app Empty <DECLINED> Rogue app

Post  Saraa. Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 am

Personal info:

1. What is your name? Patrik

2. How old are you? 18

3. Where you from? Sweden

4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well? Yes i do.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed? Yes i do.

Character info:

1. What is your character name? Saraa

2. What race/class are you? Night Elf Rogue

3. What gear do you have? Tell us every single gear slot, if you have some offset- or situational gear (always a bonus) link that too, and all the enchants along with it. Here is a good database you can use.

head: Nightslayer Cover
    Neck: Stormpike Soldier's Pendant
    Shoulders: Zandalar Madcap's Mantle
    Back: Cape of the Black Baron 3 agi enchant
    Chest: Shadowcraft Tunic 100hp enchant
    Wrist: Zandalar Madcap's Bracers
    Hands: Bloodfang gloves Or Nightslayer Gloves
    Waist: Nightslayer Belt
    Leggs: Darkmantle Pants
    Boots: Boots of the shadow flame +7 agility enchant
    Ring1: Myrmidon's Signet
    Ring2: Masons Fraternity Ring
    Trinkets: HoJ and Darkmoon card: maelstrom
    MH: The Thunderwood Poker
    OH: Warblade of the Hakkari
    Ranged: Precisely Calibrated Boomstick

4. Please link your current specc:
    http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_4_83053c103g320305002055010022105p

5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have? Currently only BWL attunement working on both naxx and MC. When i last played you didnt need attunement you could just get summoned into the raid^^

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have?: currently 18 working om som brambleweed gear(idk if thats the correct spelling).

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?: Retail ZG,Aq20 break in tbc and then all raids from wotlk to newest MoP raidinstance. Feenix exp played on the server before aq40 release and killed Neff

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids? I can attend to all raids.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid? Yes rumsey rum and Mongoose elixir.

4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system? Yes i am its fair and square.

5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot? Yep if its the best for the progression.

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats? A social raiding guild with people I can have lots of fun with outside raiding and in raiding.

2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else? I experienced guild player I am always working to play better and always motivated to become the best of my class.

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband? I cant remember my last guild on Feenix as i said haven't played for a long time!

4. Anything you would like to add? No not really atleast nothing i can think of right now!
    Avise
    Avise

<DECLINED> Rogue app Empty Re: <DECLINED> Rogue app

Post  Avise Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 am

Thank you for the application Patrik, but we are pretty full on rogues atm actually. Sad

If you are not going to keep searching for other guilds you are still welcome to stay as social here and maybe raid once and a while if we have spots.

Thanks again and good luck.
    Saraa.

Post  Saraa. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 am

y sure sounds nice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:53 pm