Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

<ACCEPTED> <Killings> Warrior/apply

Killing

<ACCEPTED> <Killings> Warrior/apply Empty <ACCEPTED> <Killings> Warrior/apply

Post  Killing Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Personal info:

1. What is your name? Dragan Tomic

2. How old are you? i'm 24.

3. Where you from? Serbia/Krusevac.

4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well? quiet type of guy, answering but mostly listening to the lead.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed? yes i do.

Character info:

1. What is your character name? Killings

2. What race/class are you? Night elf warrior

3. What gear do you have? Tell us every single gear slot, if you have some offset- or situational gear (always a bonus) link that too, and all the enchants along with it. Here is a good database you can use.
    [Lionheart Helm] [Fury of the Forgotten Swarm] [Darksoul Shoulders][Cape of the Black Baron]+3 agi (but will do subtly enchant) [Savage Gladiator Chain] +4 to all stas, [Zandalar Vindicator's Armguards]+9 stre, [Sacrificial Gauntlets]+7 stre,[Zandalar Vindicator's Belt][Belt of Preserved Heads] [Titanic Leggings]+1% attack speed, [Boots of Heroism]Min speed ,[Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker][Myrmidon's Signet][Diamond Flask][Hand of Justice][Seal of the Dawn][Blackhand's Breadth][Fahrad's Reloading Repeater][Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge][Ancient Hakkari Manslayer] x2 Crusaders, working on OT/NR atm.
    4. Please link your current specc: 17/34/0

5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have? MC yes, Bwl yes Naxx no but nearly honored with AD and will get it fast enough.

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have? working on it.

Raiding info: raiding content all up to Naxx/Loatheb with my other feral druid. that resides social spot in Final Exit atm stince i rerolled warr.

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix? just have feenix and poor TBC raid experience.

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids? i do fir this raid times.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid? yes, have alche tune that mix it all for me.

4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system? that i used to enjoy at early times here on Feenix while i was horde <Forsaken> guild member..

5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot? im fine with it.. always find a fun for my self.

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats? smooth raids, no stress, as most exp ppl inside..

2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else? Alchemist , BS/Armorsmith Services and help in free time.

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband? my other tune that i quit Woodwalk still in Final Exit social ranked as i quit bear OT.

4. Anything you would like to add? calm , easy going person at first.. having patience for everything and everyone. take me into consideration.
    kind regards. Killings Smile

Avise
    Avise

<ACCEPTED> <Killings> Warrior/apply Empty Re: <ACCEPTED> <Killings> Warrior/apply

Post  Avise Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Hey woodwalk thanks for applying! You could definitely use a couple gear upgrades, you can speak to shmirgel or avise/esiva in-game about them. Apart from that it's very important you fix your nr gear and naxxramas attunement since we try to farm them both every week.

+1 from me, this is a nice guy and from what I've seen a dedicated player. At least his druid.
    Shmirgel
    Shmirgel

<ACCEPTED> <Killings> Warrior/apply Empty Re: <ACCEPTED> <Killings> Warrior/apply

Post  Shmirgel Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:55 am

i've already talked with him Smile we can give u a trial spot and help u get gear if needed !
    Moardawts
    Moardawts

Post  Moardawts Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:34 am

WOODWALK!!! <3 <3 <3
    Killing

Post  Killing Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Thank you guys Smile appreciate
    Cool
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 am

welcome!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:22 am