Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

<ACCEPTED>Eptackt Paladin Application

Eptackt

<ACCEPTED>Eptackt Paladin Application Empty <ACCEPTED>Eptackt Paladin Application

Post  Eptackt Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 am

Personal info:

1. What is your name? Enric

2. How old are you? 21

3. Where you from? Spain

4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well? Completely

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed? Yes, that's not a problem at all (might love speaking too much...)

Character info:

1. What is your character name? Eptackt

2. What race/class are you? Human/Paladin

3. What gear do you have? Tell us every single gear slot, if you have some offset- or situational gear (always a bonus) link that too, and all the enchants along with it.

I've got 7/8 T2 gear and T2,5 Head.
    I've got 2 MC rings for healing.
    Bad neck (Vael one, also the NR from AQ40 one)
    Using Raggy shield and Azurestone Hammer. (not so good)

But yes, for healing I won't use T2 or T2,5 since I've got -
    WildGrowth spaulders
    Boots of Pure thought
    Those greenie wrists with a lot of healing and some nice belt with 1%spellcrit

Anyways i've got TONES of gear and I like bringing it all and changing it depending on what the boss fight requires. I presume it's enough gear Smile even if it's not full T3.

4. Please link your current specc: I'll use the spec you require me to. At the moment i'm Holy/Prot talented. I hope i'll be able to talk to my classleader to decide wich one i'll be using.

5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have? Each one of them done.

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have?
    Still something like, 80 unbuffed but since i'm a paladin I've got loads of stamina and i clean myself, viscidus has never been a problem. If it is required i'll farm it in less than a week, not hard Smile!

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?
    Never been on retail, still i'm playing on private servers for 6 years right now, and a lot. I've been on feenix since it was a 2.4.3 lvl60 limit server, seen it turn into a 1.12.1, and I've played it since then.
    Did all the content but Naxxramas, even on there i've been doing trash and 4 bosses. Was with <Argent Crusade> guild in the first AQ40 test with the GM's, been also in some Naxxramas test. I've been usually in the best raiding guilds on the server.
    Officer of the guild <Unholy Union> for a long time, been in <The LEGION> too, and in many other guilds. Always tryed to be someone reliable, and if I left a guild was always for lack of time to raid, or because the guild disbanded.

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids?
    Not, I won't be able to attend on wednesdays (on most of them atleast, if i'm running ill or it's a free day i'll join) But I can be there on Mondays and Sundays pretty much 100%.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid?
    Yes, i'll allways have my mana pots, my runes, and some intelect buffs with me. And if we're going into some progression wiping raid then i'll try to push up with complete consumables.

4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system?
    Totally

5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot?
    Yes, i've got things to do allways, i might even be happy for it some days Smile

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats?
    Warm enviroment. Just want to have fun raiding somedays Smile And I also expect people to have a brain xD!

2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else?
    I'm not someone bringing trouble at all, and I try speaking up my thoughts, if I see something that might be improved i'll call it up with my classleader. Since I've been Classleading and an Officer too, I know what's expected from me, you'll appreciate this, as you will appreciate my experience, wich is huge.
    (...I fear there's many players in this guild wich are experience too... T.T but one more won't hurt ^^)

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband?
    Long stories, but when it was up to me and I was on TOP of the guild, it was because server sucked hard, either in scripts or problems with the GM's, etc. They're old too.

Anyways if there's anything you want to know i'll go into ventrilo (or whatever u use) and we'll talk for some hours xDD!

4. Anything you would like to add?
    Not, thanks Smile well, just, if there's something wrong, just ask i'll try to manage it out.
    Thrill
    Thrill
    Council
    Council

<ACCEPTED>Eptackt Paladin Application Empty Re: <ACCEPTED>Eptackt Paladin Application

Post  Thrill Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 am

+1, spoke with him and was very polite.
    nobbs
    nobbs

<ACCEPTED>Eptackt Paladin Application Empty Re: <ACCEPTED>Eptackt Paladin Application

Post  nobbs Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:16 am

Sounds like a nice guy. I know nothing about palahealing, but the application and the player seems nice :-)
    Naaya

Post  Naaya Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:15 am

+1 from me !
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:16 am

Eptackt wrote:I've got 7/8 T2 gear and T2,5 Head.

facepalm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm