Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

<DECLINED>Excosi Warrior(Prot) Application

Excosi1

<DECLINED>Excosi Warrior(Prot)  Application Empty <DECLINED>Excosi Warrior(Prot) Application

Post  Excosi1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:39 am

1. Hey My Name is Joe!

2. im 22

3. England

4. I speak it fluently ( Have an Essex accent though!!)

5. I have a Microphone, im not the most vocal person when on vent/ts etc but i like to have a laugh and join in with the discussions and joking around. usually abusing a Paladin.....

Character info:

1. Excosi

2. Im a Warrior Dwarf

3. What gear do you have?

Helm - Helm Of Domination
    Neck- Medallion Of Steadfast Might
    Shoulder's- Stockade Pauldrons
    Back- Overlords Embrace
    Chest-Breastplate Of Might +100 Hp
    Shirt- Blue Shirt (Because im Classy)
    Bracer's-Bracers Of Might
    Gloves- Bloodsoaked Gauntlets +7 STR
    Belt-Belt Of The Sandreaver
    Legs-Bloodsoaked Legplates +40armor
    Feet- Core Forged Greaves +7Stam
    Ring1- Heavy Dark Iron Ring
    Ring2- Thralls Resolve
    Trinket 1-Mark Of Tyranny
    Trinket 2- Force Of Will

Weapon - Bloodlord's Defender (Crusader Enchant)
    Shield - Buru's Skull Fragment 2%block
    Bow- Mandokir's Sting

4. My current Spec is 3/0/48

5. I have the MC/BWL Attunements

6. I have low Nature resistance and i have 52 Fire Resistance

Raiding info:

1. On retail i played as a hunter on Kazzak EU, i raided all up to naxx, however only 2 bosses of naxx, and on feenix on this char i have raided all of raids Except Naxx and Cthun.

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids?
    If im honest, i would aim to get to at least 2 raids a week, i run my own business and it tends to take up alot of my time sometimes i cant get out of having to be somewhere else. but the raid times are perfect for me.

3. I can bring any consumables necessary to ensure a smooth guild raid.
    4. Im not fussed about which loot system is used Smile

5. if there is not a space in a raid it is not the end of the world! there is always something else to do and i would stay online incase a you needed me for a spot Opening.

Our Guild:

1. I just expect to raid and have fun with a guild of talented WoW players.
    ( is that to much to ask?! Razz)

2. What would i bring to the Labrats ........... Cookies, everyone loves cookies, and if your lucky Chocolate Chip Cookies! Oh and id bring my hilarious Sense of humour..... Smile
    3. I was in True Colors while they were around, I ended up moving abroad for a project for a few months and so i became inactive, and wasnt fully aware of why they disbanded.

4. I really DONT like horde.......
    nobbs
    nobbs

<DECLINED>Excosi Warrior(Prot)  Application Empty Re: <DECLINED>Excosi Warrior(Prot) Application

Post  nobbs Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:48 am

Hi Joe,
    You deleted all the questions! Well, it was quicker to read and still understandable ;-)
    You sound like a nice fellow, and it looks like you have the experience that we need. But to be honest, you do lack some gear, in my opinion. I won't get into that right now (can do if you want me to), as the major issue is the fact that you can only attend 2 out of 3 raids a week Sad That's really a shame, as we need high attendance on our primary tanks.
    Anyway, this is not my call, but try and improve the gear a bit and see if you can fix your attendance :-)
    Nobbs
    Avise
    Avise

<DECLINED>Excosi Warrior(Prot)  Application Empty Re: <DECLINED>Excosi Warrior(Prot) Application

Post  Avise Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 am

nobbs wrote:the major issue is the fact that you can only attend 2 out of 3 raids a week Sad

+1
    Excosi1

Post  Excosi1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:24 am

Hey!

Thanks for the replys, i understand the gear situation isnt the best or most ideal, i do believe with WoW especially the proof is in the pudding and my tanking abilitys match those with better gear as you know, gear doesnt always mean good player!
    If im honest the raiding isnt a massive issue, i wanted to make clear that sometimes i do have legitimate reasons for not attending, but in most cases i am always available for raiding, I much rather being honest at the start of an Application to join a guild rather than waste everyones time and join and people get annoyed at unattendance Smile but thats me

Thanks

Excosi (Joe)
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 am

Excosi1 wrote:Shirt- Blue Shirt (Because im Classy)

I like this guy, and honesty ofc is very important. I say trial.
    nobbs
    nobbs

Post  nobbs Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:48 am

Edit: This application has been declined due to no ingame response.
    nobbs
    nobbs

Post  nobbs Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 am

Lock this
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:35 am