Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

<DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application

Alarhia

<DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application Empty <DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application

Post  Alarhia Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 am

Personal info:

1. What is your name?
    My name is Janosch.

2. How old are you?
    I am 18.

3. Where you from?
    I am from Germany.

4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well?
    Yes, I just came back from New Zealand recently, after spending 2 and a half years there.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed?
    Yes I do.

Character info:
    This is going to be for my applying character, Alarhia, however I can offer more than this char. I can also offer another warrior named Dhelarion with raidready tank gear; Lhunodell a ZG/T1 and 1/8 T2 geared hunter; and Angelblood a raidready Paladin (holy) with some MC and little ZG gear.

1. What is your character name?
    Alarhia

2. What race/class are you?
    Nightelf Warrior

3. What gear do you have? Tell us every single gear slot, if you have some offset- or situational gear (always a bonus) link that too, and all the enchants along with it. Here is a good database you can use.
    Somehow I couldnt clock the link, so here is my gear:
    - Enchanted Thorium Helmet (+1% dodge) (OR for dps, Helm of Executioner)
    - Talisman of Protection
    - Polished Obsidion Pauldrons (+5 Shadow Resi)
    - Overlord's Embrace (+70 Armor) (OR Phantasmal CLoak for dps) (OR Onyxia Scale cloak for BWL and FR)
    - T1 chest (+100 hp)
    - Bracers of Heroism (+9 Stamina) OR Icebane Bracers (OR ZG warrior set bracers for dps)
    - T1 Gloves (+7 Agi)
    - Belt of the Sand Reaver (OR ZG set belt or Brigam Girdle for dps)
    - Legplates of Vigiliance (+1% dodge) (OR Flamewalker Legplates for FR or Icebane Legplates for FrostResi)
    - T1 Feet (+9 Stamina)
    - Overlord's crimson Band (OR Seal of Gurubashi Berserker + Myrmidon's Signet for dps)
    - Band of Steadfast Hero (OR Naglering OR Ring of Binding for Resi)
    - Vigilance Charm
    - Force of Will (OR 2nd Vigilance Charm)
    - Quel Serrar OR Bloodlord's Defender (+15 agi) (OR Iceblade Hacker with Icy Weapon for Frost dmg) (OR Halberd of Smiting or Doomulus Prime for 2hand dps) (OR + Ancient Hakari Manslayer for 2 1hand)
    - Aegis of the Blood God (+2% Blocking) (OR Draconian Deflector for FR)
    - Mandokir's Sting

Also I have NR gear.

4. Please link your current specc: Use this link.
    I still cant click any link, so... I am Protection Specced (11/0/40) Stance dance in Arms.

5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have?
    I am attuned for MC, BWL and Naxx.

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have?
    172 NR unbuffed, but some of my NR items are not enchanted (like i.e. my cloak is missing the NR enchant)
    73 FR unbuffed, I dont really have FR gear, yet.

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?
    I only started playing wow when 3.3.3 came out, so I only have Cata Raiding exp. On Feenix I had another Tank on Horde and my exp is ZG, AQ 20, MC, BWL, first 4 bosses in AQ 40, 3/4 world dragons, Onyxia

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids?
    Yes I can.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid?
    Most likely, yes.

4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system?
    Hmm, yes I guess so, as long as there is a fair distribution, and ppl dont save up for some mega epics and dont spend it on anything else. But sure.

5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot?
    hmmm, Yes, but if I coninously dont get a spot, there is no point of showing up and will discourage me from participating.

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats?
    To be able to raid in a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere, to experience the old raids and to succeed as a guild. I expect equity and to overcome difficulties together in a guild.

2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else?
    I was looking for a guild, and this one seemed most sympatic to me, so I decided to apply. I should be chosen, because I have a high ability to learn, I can adapt, it is possible to negotiate with me and I can stick to rules.

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband?
    As I mentioned above, I lived in NZ for 2 and a half years, so the raiding times have never fit. There was a AUS/NZ guild (flawless) on the horde side, but after the release of Diablo 3 and some other events, it mystirously disbanded, I don't really know why.

4. Anything you would like to add?
    As I said, I can offer 4 characters on ally side, and I am happy to play with any of them, but this is my "main" on ally.
    Avise
    Avise

<DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application Empty Re: <DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application

Post  Avise Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 am

Good application, but I believe you are missing quite a bunch of gear mate and that's a quite big issue regarding tanks, not having gear makes you close to useless in our raids. I wouldn't say your gear is shit but could use some 20man and mc / ony upgrades.

gear -1
    overall app +1
    nobbs
    nobbs

<DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application Empty Re: <DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application

Post  nobbs Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:50 am

Your items are looking pretty decent, I'd say. Indeed, some MC would do good for you, but we'll get to that. I like the application, and I want to give you a trial spot.
    PM me ingame for an invite, name is Nobbs.
    I hope you can attend to tonights raid, starting at 19.30.
    Alarhia

<DECLINED>Alarhia, warrior application Empty reply

Post  Alarhia Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 am

Oh I really wasnt expecting sucha quick reply. Uhm, How should I get MC items if I dont have a guild? .... I dont think I'm gonna pug my T1. :/ ... Yeah I was playing wow at 7:30, I just didnt think the reply wpould come so fast. Ill log onto Alarhia now tho
    Thrill
    Thrill
    Council
    Council

Post  Thrill Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 am

You can always just join pugs man Very Happy its not that hard some guilds do really good mcs.
    Sponzy

Post  Sponzy Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 pm

I got full T1 and two parts of T2 on my warrior alt while doing only pugs. So yea its not that hard, almost every MC pug can clear all bosses, so why dont you give a try.
    Alarhia

Post  Alarhia Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:43 am

Oh okay then, I give it a try then, maybe it was just cause I lived in NZ, so the times were very difficult for me to get into raids. But ok thank you. I will be on tonight
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:03 am

You won't get any t1 from our raids either, we don't do mc. Not on official raid time at least!
    Alarhia

Post  Alarhia Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:38 am

Oh I see, then I have to come back when my gear is upgraded further. .... ok
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am

nobbs wrote:I like the application, and I want to give you a trial spot.
    PM me ingame for an invite, name is Nobbs.

no need for you to come back later with these wise words from our protection warrior class leader. Smile

whisper me or nobbs in-game for an invite!
    nobbs
    nobbs

Post  nobbs Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 am

Edit: This application has been declined due to no ingame response.
    nobbs
    nobbs

Post  nobbs Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 am

Lock this
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm