Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

<DECLINED>War/Tank application.

NoneX

<DECLINED>War/Tank application. Empty <DECLINED>War/Tank application.

Post  NoneX Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Philip
    Macedonia
    Yes i do.
    Yes i have microphone and the ability to speak during raids.

Fatheron
    Night Elf
    Warrior
    Head[Enchanted Thorium Helm]
    Neck[Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris]
    Shouders[Polished Obsidian Pauldrons]
    Back[Overlord's Embrace]
    Chest[Enchanted Thorium Breastplate]+100hp
    Bracers[Fel Hardened Bracers]+7stamina
    Gloves[Gauntlets of the Immovable]+7agility
    Blet[Belt of Heroism]
    Pents[Legplates of Might]
    Feets[Sabatons of Might]+stamina
    Ring[Naglering]
    Trincket[Force of Will]
    Trincket[Vigilance Charm]
    Wepon[Bloodlord's Defender]+15 agility
    Shiled[Aegis of the Blood God]+2%Blocking
    Ranged[Crossbow of Imminent Doom](Working on 3 hit)

My build is:
    http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_835r5p55250103530201051

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?
    I mostly had it on retail(outland)but i join feenix before 5 months ago
    I had two heros Phyoria(Druid)Tatparphen(Hunter)Afther my father died before 12 days.I start this char.Yes i have the experience until naxx second boss.
    2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids?
    I like to be honest your raid dates are great one.i can be able to all raids.
    3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid?
    I like guild who is active i'm tierd of sitting in ironforge so i always farm out for consumbles ,yes i can have them all until last one.
    4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system?
    I like more + but sometimes it's unfair ,so yes i like dkp its little hard but ..i accept it.
    5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot?
    Like i said up there.I'm gamer i love games with with great power comes great responsibility evryone need items but the point is who deserve them.So my answer will be depends.(IF the guy/girl who need to get my spot is better geared/skilled for that situation i can left it without any problem.

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats?
    First of all i don't expect anything i don't have any plans cuz almost evrytime something happend up.One thing i only expect firendly people who and also fast raiding.(but i can stay in the raid no meter how long it take is ill do it beacouse that's respecting the Guild master/Raid leader.
    2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else?
    Sometimes you can't pick.I could maybe join WiP but i prefer going step by step in game and in my life,also i like to go there cuz its friendly guild and have friends like Racku etc.etc.Also lining up next to Ironforge bridge is a cool idea.
    3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband?
    The same question ask me the CL of priests cant i dont perfer to answer that question.But i was in Fidelis,Chainpull,And my own guild (Deja-Vu)
    4. Anything you would like to add?
    Yes i like to ,no meter what your answer might be cuz for me its a meaningless one i want to try but if simple dont work.Maybe i can get it next time.Once i kill my brain for World of Warcraft but not going to happen again.Also i wanted to say that i get my inspiration as dancer(corograph)+drawer+creater on my own wrtings by this game.I dont care if i have enemy that means that you stand up for something in your life.Whatever your guild or other one what me to kneel down i wont do it.
    Thank you for reading my application and wasting your time with me Smile
    Wish you best.

Wakox
    Wakox
    Council
    Council

<DECLINED>War/Tank application. Empty Re: <DECLINED>War/Tank application.

Post  Wakox Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Application is looking good.
    Your gear is not the best you do have some good parts but some are bad.
    We could invite you to Blackwing lairs and AQ40s and you might get some gear since we need some really active tanks that can show up atleast 99% for raids.
    But im gonna let nobbs talk to you he is our tanking class leader, other than that good application wish you the best.

-Wakox
    NoneX

<DECLINED>War/Tank application. Empty /r wakox

Post  NoneX Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Dear GM, thank you for the reply also i'm very active i play like 8-10 hours and on weekends like 14-15 hours ...yes i can be 100/100 online.Also thank your for positive answer
    Thrill
    Thrill
    Council
    Council

Post  Thrill Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I love that you can be on 100% +1
    Leyah
    Leyah

Post  Leyah Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 pm

I talked with him quite extensively, he is very experienced in wow I could tell. Seems like a nice and chatty guy Wink Consumables and attendance promises to be very good.
    However gearwise it could use quite a few upgrades, but I guess with some BWL runs its fixed soon enough.

+1 from me.
    nobbs
    nobbs

Post  nobbs Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:16 pm

I believe I'm a tad late here with reply, everything has been said.
    You're being accepted as a trial and will be joining on mainly AQ40 / BWL runs at first.
    You didn't mention your 2nd ring? Please get 1% dodge on both head and legs, it's quite cheap and easy to get. You should also get 3% hit on bow asap, as you mentioned yourself.
    PM me or another officer for an invite.
    Avise
    Avise

Post  Avise Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:10 pm