Exploding LabRats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

<ACCEPTED>Supersayan Tank Warrior!

supdudes

<ACCEPTED>Supersayan Tank Warrior! Empty <ACCEPTED>Supersayan Tank Warrior!

Post  supdudes Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Personal info:

1. What is your name? Anthony

2. How old are you? 22

3. Where you from? Greece

4. Do you speak english fluently and understand it well? Yes.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to speak during raids (helps a lot) when needed? Yes.

Character info:

1. What is your character name? Supersayan

2. What race/class are you? NE warrior

3. What gear do you have?
    Head: Enchanted Thorium Helm +100 HP
    Neck: Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris
    Shouders : Polished Obsidian Pauldrons
    Back : The emperor's new cape (in 1 day i'll have overlord's by VP) +70 armor
    Chest: Enchanted Thorium Breastplate +100 HP
    Bracers: Bracers of heroism +9 stamina
    Gloves: Stonegrip Gauntlets +5 agility
    Belt : Belt of Heroism
    Legs: Bloodsoaked Leggings +1% dodge
    Feets: Bloodsoaked Greaves +7 stamina
    Ring1 : Naglering
    Ring2: Overlord's crimson Band
    Trinket: Force of Will
    Trinket: Royal Seal (working on Vigilance Charm Sad )
    Weapon: Quel serrar +15 agility
    Shield: Draconian Deflector +2%Blocking
    Ranged : Gryphonwing Long Bow/ Fahrad's (not worth adding +3 hit)

4. Please link your current specc:
    http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_835r5p55250103530201051
    Using this one , but im changing for 5man and for circumstancial fights.

5. What attunements (MC/BWL/Naxx) do you have? All.

6. How much nature resistance (+FR if you are tank) do you have?
    I have all Dark iron parts , and working on NR since i just ended my FR collection ( I estimate to have all pre-raid NR gear ready by the end of the week)

Raiding info:

1. What is your previous raid experience, on both retail and feenix?
    Retail i have raided everything released by blizzard with Highlights :
    4HM retail kill(quited before doing Sapphiron) , Undying/Immortal achievement in 80s naxxramas version, Sunwell progress , 10/25man HM LK.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/genjuros/Mooncleaver/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Nirvanna/simple
    These are my best toons apart from my 60s warrior which i sold (sulfuras was good ebay ;D)
    On feenix , i have cleared content up to 6/8 AQ40 on my mage with fidelis.
    Missing Naxxramas experience but thats pretty easy to learn (im a forum freak + have some top guild friends who give me info)

2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids? Yes , 100% for 3 months at least . Then , it may drop to 66% but not serious things dont worry.

3. Are you able to bring consumables every raid? From elixir of fortitude up to Dirge's/Titans all are stokes up for several raids

4. Are you comfortable with a DKP loot system? Yes . Used to run it as GM and raider in retail and its on the same level as loot council.

5. Are you comfortable with not always having a raid spot?
    Yes. Im fine passing my spot to other tanks.

Our Guild:

1. What do you expect from Exploding LabRats? High-end professionalism , Progress in Naxxramas , Fun.

2. What will you bring to Exploding LabRats that would make us choose YOU and not someone else? I'm bringing experience , maturity , attendance , dedication , microphone epic skills , and my mouse (razer naga/deathadder Wink ) .

3. Have you been to any other guild here on feenix? If so, why did you leave or why did it disband? Fidelis as i said before but NOT on warrior. Reason is im quiting mage because frostbolt/firefall x2000 in every raid is not fun for me anymore . Also guild has many attendance problems which leads in having 30 ppl online for AQ40/naxx and i dont see any future there.

4. Anything you would like to add?
    The Supersayan project started for me like 1,5 week ago and i feel like im progressing my character and my experience every day. Having 5 days played already makes me feel that this is what my wow experience i want it to be on feenix.
    Peace
    Avise
    Avise

<ACCEPTED>Supersayan Tank Warrior! Empty Re: <ACCEPTED>Supersayan Tank Warrior!

Post  Avise Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:44 pm

You cannot tank the content that we farm in your current gear
    nobbs
    nobbs

Post  nobbs Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:04 am

I spoke with you ingame, but I wasnt able to check your gear nor your detailed raiding info.
    You seem like a nice guy and I like the application, but atm we're mainly looking for a backup offtank, and it's not 'really' needed as of now.
    I'd like you to work on your gear, hit some MCs, and reapply. T1 is really easy to get IMO, and it's a great boost. 3 hit on bow is debateable, but I suggest getting it on your current one as Ossi Xbow is hard to get if you don't make reserve runs at every reset.

"2. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-23:30 ST, can you attend ALL of these raids? Yes , 100% for 3 months at least . Then , it may drop to 66% but not serious things dont worry."
    66% is serious IMO. Attending 2 out of 3 raids makes it hard for progress, especially if we used a lot of gear to gear you up instead of another guy in the 3 months where you can have full attendance.
    Supersay

Post  Supersay Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 am

Fair enough about gear .
    I asked you in our small talk IF its worth making application as exceptional player and NOT gearwise. Too bad , it's vanilla and people join guilds/do raids without being able to be flexible in the field and taking smart decisions in their gameplay.

Although , i chose this time to make an application because now you are in need of a tank as a guild.
    The endline for the chance (its up to my UNI schedule and i dont believe u raid 3/3 days naxx per week) i might have 1 less day to raid is not a big deal.
    I feel its better being honest and not apologize later.

Anyways , will join some pugs , try get a spot as fury in drakon's bwl (being wealthy is always good ) and bid on t2 stuff.

Till then , thanks for your time and good luck in your future progress Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:50 pm